Energy politics and climate protection
Where do we stand 20 years after Rio?
Also available in Deutsch
On invitation of KAF'S Baltic office about 120 experts from politics, administration, business, media and academia discussed the latest trends in climate protection and sustainable development after the nuclear disaster in Fukushima. Download the presentations of the conference here.
- Uğis Rotbergs: Energy and Environment: Challenges for Latvia
- Sandra Stevens: EU's Roadmap 2050
- Krišjānis Kariņš: Energy independance in Latvia and Europe
- Silke Karcher: Economic advantages of climate policy?
- Anders Kofoed-Wiuff: Potencials of sustainable exploitation of renewable energy resources in the Baltic Sea region
- Valdis Bisters: Renewable energy resources - To which price?
- Bernhard Dietz: Green technologies as engine of the economy
- Edgars Vīgants: Green technologies - chances for the Baltic municipalities?
- Nicola zur Nieden: The future of mobility
- Juris Ozolins: Green growth - potential for stability
- Jarmo Tuisk: Inovative approaches in city mobility in Estonia
Latvia, February 24, 2012