Politics and Consulting
Politics and Consulting is the think tank of the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung. As 'thinkers and doers', we develop fundamental concepts for the work of our foundation and design practical approaches for solving problems in politics and society. We are committed to fact finding, to manage transfer of knowledge and political consulting. Our five teams – domestic policy, social policy, economic policy, empirical social research and digitalisation – cover a wide range of political issues. We offer knowledge and expertise, develop studies and discussion papers, and organise workshops and expert round tables. Our goal is to rethink politics from the ground up.
Main Focal Points
- We develop policy-oriented solutions to benefit both civic education and political practice.
- We detect political trends and explore long-term developments in our society.
- We communicate strategies to the political public.
The foundations of our philosophy
We base our image on seriousness, verifiability and confidence. Our work is persistent, substantial and networked with other institutions,which enables us to identify and articulate political developments and questions of future significance. The fundamental values of Christian democratic politics guide our ethically grounded political consultancy. We want to contribute towards providing the process of social change with an ethical stance.
Customized and comprehensible
Our political consultancy services are accurately focussed on the specific topic and customized to meet the needs of the particular target groups. Comprehensible presentation and practical orientation are basic essentials for acceptance in politics and society. Our work is project based. This ensures flexible responses to current issues, but it also enables us to illustrate and investigate medium and long-term models as alternatives. We seek a direct exchange of ideas which flows from society into politics and from politics into society. In effect we offer analysis and consulting, we are a productive think tank, and we perform policy transfer.
- Representative poll: Asylum seekers and refugees - What makes the average German tick?
- In search of the ‘core electorate’: How should political parties react to an individualistic society?
- Refugee disaster: "Act quickly and vigorously"
- Call For Applications: Finding the most outstanding start-ups
- Study now in English: Europe - No, Thanks?
Phone +49 (0)30 26996-3550
Fax +49 (0)30 26996-3561
Phone +49 30 26996-3594
Fax +49 30 26996-3561
Phone +49 30 26996-3517
Phone +49 30 26996-3518
Fax +49 30 26996-3551
Phone +49 30 26996-3519
Fax +49 30 26996-3561