This portlet should not exist anymore
11.00-11.25 (EET) Welcoming words and Input (20-25 minutes)
- How does the situation in the country look now?
- A look back: country's socio-economic situation before the corona crisis
- Government actions
- Actions from Civil Society
- What is the public opinion towards the government and society’s actions (surveys, media coverage)?
- Is there something like best practice for other countries to learn from?
- What are the possible scenarios (impacts on the economy, foreign economic relations, multilateral cooperation, country's global significance etc.)? What can be done and which actions are to be taken to avoid the most negative consequences (international aid, government actions etc.)?
11.25-12.00 (EET) Discussion (Q&A session)
KAS country offices to participate:
- Headquarters (Germany)
- Romania and Moldova
- Republic of South Africa
Venue: online via Zoom (check our Facebook page to find a link for registration)
Working languages: German with simultaneous interpretation into Russian