detail - Auslandsbüro Kambodscha
This portlet should not exist anymore
Call for Application
To support young ambitious Cambodians in the legal sector of Cambodia, Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) Cambodia set up the KAS-For Legal Youth Network (KAS-FLY Network). The network will connect a group of high-potential law students and young professionals with legal experts and support the development of professional and personal skills that are crucial for their future endeavors in the legal sector. Only 15 qualified applicants will be selected to be the member of KAS-FLY 2021 and follow its program throughout the year, consisting of but not limited to:
- Welcoming reception and Alumni Gathering
- Content workshop
- Guided field visit
- Soft Skill training
- Legal Conference
- Farewell and Certificate Ceremony
Applications are now open for potential law students, and young professionals in the legal sector in Cambodia. Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 03, 2021. Significant weight will be given to those applicants who demonstrate strong commitment and willingness to participate in the program and their experiences in project management preferably in the legal field in Cambodia.
To be eligible for the KAS-Female Legal Youth, applicants must:
- Under 28 years of age, and
- A Junior or senior students from a law background, or
- A holder of a master degree in the legal field, or
- A young professional working in the legal sector in Cambodia
- Become a part of KAS’s rich and diverse network in the legal sector and beyond
- Opportunity to join legal and soft skill training/discussions provided by KAS partnered professionals/experts
- Opportunity to join a study visit to a prestigious legal/political institution in Cambodia
- Opportunity to propose and implement your own project in a team with support from KAS Cambodia, if qualified
How to apply
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume and a motivation letter to Ms. Chanbormey Long, Programme Manager via email@example.com before March 03, 2021. All required documents must be combined into one PDF file (3 pages max).
Successful applicants will be contacted for further information.
Your motivation letter must answer the following questions:
- Why do you choose law as your field of study/work?
- Why do you want to apply for KAS-FLY 2021 and how will the program help you?
- How will you commit to participating in the program taking into consideration your current study/work?