This portlet should not exist anymore
Among other things, we ask and discuss these questions:
- How should future urban development be oriented?
- What changes do the existing economic, social, societal and political structures need in order to make Berlin resistant, sustainable and future-oriented?
- How can the exchange between Berlin citizens and Berlin politics be actively shaped?
- What innovations does Berlin need in order to remain a forward-looking metropolis in 2070?
- What can Berlin learn from other cities in Europe and abroad?
Tobias Nöfer, Chairman of the Architects and Engineers Association of Berlin, (AIV)
Prof. Dr. Norbert Lammert, Chairman of the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung and President of the German Bundestag a. D.
19:15 International impulses
King Wang Poon, Head Lee Kuan Yew Centre for Innovative Cities (LKYCIC), Singapore University of Technology and Design, Member SC2030 Initiative
Dr. Sebastian Fastenrath, Research Associate at the Chair of Resilient Cities, Melbourne Sustainable Society Institute, University of Melbourne, Member of SC2030 Initiative
19:30 Panel Discussion
Prof. Bernd Albers, winner of the ideas competition Berlin-Brandenburg 2070, founder of Bernd Albers Gesellschaft von Architekten mbH, Chair of Design and Building Construction FH Potsdam
Stefan Evers, Secretary General CDU-Berlin, Parliamentary Secretary CDU-Fraction Berlin, Member SC2030-Initiative
Stefan Richter, Managing Director of the Stiftung Zukunft Berlin
Yara Hoffmann, journalist and presenter
Questions and answers
Audience questions (submitted online)