Single title - Regional Programme Energy Security and Climate Change in Sub-Saharan Africa
This portlet should not exist anymore
The Regional Programme Energy Security and Climate Change in Sub-Saharan Africa of Konrad Adenauer Stiftung e. V. (KAS), based in Yaoundé, Cameroon is currently accepting applications for scholarships in the following areas: Energy, climate change, environment or sustainable development.
The scholarship will cover expenses for one academic year in the institution where the candidate is registered or has been accepted into.
Eligibility and Qualifications
- Being a national from a Sub-Saharan African country
- Field of studies: Energy, climate change, environment or sustainable development
- Excellent academic results and completion of first study cycle (Bachelor etc.)
- Demonstrated social and/or political engagement
- Eligible study cycles: Master or second study cycle. No PhD or first study cycle
- University must be located in a Sub-Saharan African country
Required Documents to be submitted:
- Detailed and up-to-date curriculum vitae in tabular form.
- Cover letter from the candidate in which he/she outlines the reasons for the planned further education.
- Copies of certificates and transcripts, in particular the graduation certificate.
- At least two letters of recommendation or reports. One of them should come from the candidate’s employer or from an academic in which they describe both the applicant’s area of responsibility and the significance of the further education (your performance as a student).
- Letter of acceptance / matriculation from the university or acceptance from the institution at which the training is to be completed. It is the candidate’s responsibility to get accepted on a study or further education programme.
- Mandatory and detailed information about format, content, start, durations and costs of your intended study program.
- Copy of national ID Card.
- Declaration that studies are not paid by a Third party.
Interested applicants should compile the requested documents into a PDF document and send them to email@example.com