Single title - Energy Security and Climate Change in Sub-Saharan Africa
This portlet should not exist anymore
From June 20 to 24, 2019, the Regional Programme Energy Security and Climate Change in Sub-Saharan Africa of Konrad Adenauer Stiftung (KAS) donated more than 1500 books to the Universities of Buea and Maroua in Cameroon.
Following publications of the programme were selected, presented and distributed to students of different faculties, which focus on Environment Law and Renewable Energy.
- The State of biofuels development in Cameroon
- Corporate social and environmental responsibility
- Law environment in Africa
- Climate Change for policy makers in Cameroon
- Environmental Law in Cameroon
- Framework for municipal adaptation plan - Casework of Douala V
Konrad Adenauer Stiftung actively supports education through concrete and targeted actions in order to help strengthening the educational environment and raise awareness to reinforce students’ fulfillment.
Education and training are essential to meet the current environmental, social and economic challenges. The Konrad Adenauer Stiftung believes in empowering youth and relevant stakeholders to understand and respond to sustainable development issues.