Single title - Regional Programme Energy Security and Climate Change in Latin America
This portlet should not exist anymore
The widespread adoption of hydrogen and green hydrogen in particular will change global energy geopolitics.
The text provides information on the progress and policies for the development of the hydrogen economy in five countries of Latin America and the Caribbean (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Costa Rica and Mexico) and provides a current, relevant and useful idea for the region.
Contents of the publication:
- Hydrogen as an energy alternative
- The production environment and prospects in some Latin American countries
- Opportunities and challenges for implementing a green H2 economy
In addition, the study includes 2 infographics summarizing 2 key points:
- Green hydrogen as an energy alternative
- Green H2 in Latin America: initiatives and projects
👉 Download the publication and enjoy reading it.