Single title - Media Programme Asia
This portlet should not exist anymore
Asia’s Media Innovators Volume 3: Crowdsourcing in Asian Journalism, written by Stephen Quinn, describes a form of journalism where the audience contributes content and where media companies embrace those contributions, seeing the end product as a form of collaboration between audience and media with the aim of improving and complementing conventional journalism.
• Key concepts of crowdsourcing
• Recent major crowdsourcing initiatives
• Early pioneers of crowdsourcing in Asia
• Asian examples of crowdsourcing
• Key issues related to crowdsourcing
• Tools and sites for crowdsourced journalism
• Resources for further information
Edited by Simon Winkelmann.