Single title - Foundation Office Zimbabwe
This portlet should not exist anymore
Our Scholarship Program is aimed at students at a Zimbabwean University in the fields of Law, Media/Journalism, Public Management, Political Science, International Relations, Conflict Studies, Peace Building, Ethics and History – always looking at their chosen subject also from a political lens.
What we offer
Our scholarship program includes full tuition and examination fees for the standard duration of study from your admittance into the program onwards, accommodation costs on-campus or a contribution to off-campus accommodation and a semester stipend for internet, books and transportation costs. Furthermore, you will be part of the KAS Scholarship Alumni Network and be invited to closely follow and wherever possible join the activities of the foundation in country and internationally.
What we are looking for
Scholarship applicants should:
- be at least in their second year of bachelor studies,
- prove above average academic performance,
- be actively engaged in voluntary work,
- possess a broad general education and distinct interest in political issues,
- have a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights,
- be open to develop their personal points of view and practice tolerance,
- be highly motivated and able to convince us of their goals in life
How to apply
To apply please send the following application package to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of 15th September 2021. The package has to include:
- Filled-out application from the link on the right
- A meaningful CV in tabular form including details about your previous voluntary work or social commitment (max. 2 pages)
- Motivation letter (max. 1 page)
- Copies of your examination certificates and study performance in English
- An informal academic or employment/volunteer letter of recommendation (this can be a copy of an Email from an official university/organizational Email-account). This letter should provide information about your qualifications and potential.
- Certificate of admission or matriculation from your university
Note: Please be advised that only short-listed candidates will be contacted to arrange for an interview.