detail - South Africa Office
This portlet should not exist anymore
DetailsLessons from Germany’s Social Partnership
Join us at a panel discussion with German and South African experts to assess the lessons to be drawn from Germany’s social partnership.
- Ingo Kramer, President of the Confederation of German Employers’ Associations (BDA),
- Reiner Hoffmann, Chairman of the German Trade Union Confederation (DGB),
- Sipho Pityana, President of BUSA
- Michael Shingange, 1st Deputy President of COSATU.
- Prof Adam Habib (Vice-Chancellor and Principal of WITS University)
Please RSVP under email@example.com until the October 28, 2019