Single title - Foundation Office Syria and Iraq
This portlet should not exist anymore
In this episode, we discuss the power of storytelling and how important it is to own your story when facing challenges in the Arab culture. Rim Maghribi, Lara Nina Shabb, and Hamad Elias delve deep into the following topics:
- The power of an idea can change the way you behave
- Tell your story in your way, with your expressions, with your experiences
- Telling your story helps you believe that you are capable of change. Take ownership of your story
- How can you support HER story?
- It's not just telling a story, It's documenting it, It's identifying what it should be
- How to engage your community through mentors?
- What impacts the involvement and empowerment of women in the Arab sociaty?
- Does education affect women's power in society?