detail - Sicherheit – Innovation – Repräsentation und Partizipation
Programa de estudios y de información
This portlet should not exist anymore
Take part and
• Gain deeper insight into nuclear arms control and nuclear safety
• Learn about today’s nuclear challenges
• Comprehend the dynamics of nuclear diplomacy
• Visit international organisations in Vienna
• Shape an alumni network
• Make new friends from around the world
Konrad-Adenauer-Foundation Multilateral Dialogue Vienna and Atomic Reporters are cordially inviting you to apply to join our first study programme 2021-2022
“A Neglected Story – The Legacy of Splitting the Atom”
Participants will be selected on the basis of an essay writing competition.
Entries must be in English.
25 successful candidates from across academic disciplines and countries of origin, will participate in six online seminars interspersed with learning modules, culminating in a four-day dialogue programme in Vienna with visits to the international organizations.
Certificates will be awarded.
An online lecture introducing the programme, and open to all, was held on Wednesday, 7 July 2021 at 16.00 CEST.
Link to the recording: Kick-Off Meeting
Kick-off Lecture & Launch of the Essay Competition: 7 July 2021
Deadline to submit your essays: 31 August 2021
Successful participants will be informed: end of September 2021
Virtual seminars will take place:
- October 2021 (nuclear basics – history, institutions involved, agreements and treaties, applications)
- November 2021 (nuclear energy – technology, main players & positions, safeguards, safety & security)
- December 2021 (nuclear applications – health, science, research, technology, food & agriculture)
- January 2022 (nuclear & military I – history, key treaties, failures, main players)
- March 2022 (Nuclear & military II – nuclear deterrence)
- May 2022 (Nuclear & military III – current state, key geopolitics, future threats) interspersed with learning modules
Dialogue Programme: June 2022 in Vienna
For further information, please contact E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0043 1 890 14 65 13.
aquí encontrarás el programa para descargar: 210713 Essay Competition 2021.pdf