Local scholarships Sur-Place - Foundation Office Kazakhstan
Study and Information Program
Konrad Adenauer Foundation (KAF) announces a local scholarship Sur-Place to support talented young people in a Bachelor's or Master's degree.
Who can participate?
To be a scholar of Foundation you have to be a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, who is studying full-time at one of the universities in Kazakhstan and who passed selection procedure. At the time of applying for a scholarship the applicant must not be older than 30 years.
The advantage in the competitive selection is given to students participating in the socio-political life of the country and having an active life position. Knowledge of a foreign language is welcome, but not required.
Competitive selection process
Future scholars of the KAF will pass a two-stage competitive selection process: submission of a package of documents and an interview.
How to participate?
Please submit a complete package of documents (presented below) in electronic form to the E-Mail
Interview travel expenses
The travel expenses for the interview, which will be held in Astana, are covered by the Foundation. The arrival and departure on the occasion of the interview are at the applicant's own risk.
There is no deadline to apply, but please be aware of the time for reviewing applications if you are a final year undergraduate or graduate student.
List of required documents
The complete list includes the following documents (in English or German):
- a completed application form with actual photo (the application form can be downloaded from the website www.kas.de);
- motivation letter (max. 2 pages. German or English languages are preferred);
- Transcript of Records (translation is not required);
- certificate from the place of study (translation is not required);
- Bachelor’s diploma with an application (for Master’s Students).
- Applicants invited for interviews will need to provide original documents.
Additional information is available by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as by phone +7 7172 925 630
We look forward to your participation in our selection process and wish you success!