Static Contents Detail - Foundation Office Turkey
Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Türkiye organizes a one-year training program for future leaders in the field of politics together with the Center for Economics and Foreign Policy Studies (EDAM). The practice-oriented training program provides Turkish politically active students and young working professionals aspiring for a career in the wider policy-realm, to interact with current and former politicians, experts, and diplomats in order to broaden their expertise, skills, and networks.
The training program will take place in 5 modules spread over a year. Each of these modules will last a maximum of 3 days and will cover a specific topic each time. The face-to-face training modules will be led by experienced experts and practitioners from Turkey and Germany. Policy-oriented learning units on politics, economics, international relations, strategy, and digitalization will be supplemented by practical skill courses.
The selection of the participants will be carried out by a selection committee consisting of respected names in the field, based on the candidates’ talent and motivation. The group will consist of a maximum of 10 participants. The first module of the program will be held in Istanbul between 25 - 27 November 2022. The last module will be held in Berlin and Brussels as a 5-day program.
ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
● This program is open for application from anyone between the ages of 21-35, active in the field of politics, or interested in this field.
● The candidates must pursue Master's or doctoral studies or be young professionals in related fields.
● The candidates must be committed to making every effort to attend all of the meetings.
● Applications must be made in English. It is preferred that the candidates have a good command of English. Besides that, the modules will be carried out mainly in Turkish.
● Documents to include in the application:
1. Resume in table format
2. Letter of Motivation (in English) explaining the reason to participate in the program and
what distinguishing features you have to be selected for this program.
3. Essay: The Future of Turkey (in English; 2 pages maximum)
You can apply until the 17th of October!
Please send the application to