Static Contents Detail - Media Programme Asia
We offer an insight into the international work of the KAS Media Programme. Our focusing areas are Investigative Journalism, Mobile Journalism and Political Communication.
A valid work permit for Singapore is a requirement for the unpaid internship in our office.
Please find more information on the Ministry of Manpower website.
For students between 18 and 25 years old we recommend the work-holiday-pass. Find detailed information here.
- Experiences in journalism or communication
- Interest in social media, shooting videos, photography and creative work
- Interest in Asia and its diverse regions
- Very good English and Computer skills, skills in Photoshop and Premiere Pro are beneficial
- Interest in working in a multicultural workspace
- Work Holiday Pass (mandatory)
- Contributing to our social media activity
- Supporting the planning and realisation of international media conferences, workshops and seminars
- Writing texts (English/German) for our (online-)publications and KAS website
- Research work
- Wide range of tasks
- Room for own projects
- Insight into the international work of Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung and into our focusing areas instigative journalism, mobile journalism, Adenauer Scholarship Programme and political communication
Duration / Preparation
The minimum duration of the internship is three months. For the preparation of the scholarship we recommend to be informed on political and media issues in Asia. Accepted applicants will receive a guideline with information on Singapore, e.g. room hunting.
Please send your CV and cover letter in German or English to email@example.com. Our Research Associate Christoph Koitka will assist you with any further questions.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!