Static Contents Detail - Media Programme Asia
We offer an insight into the international work of the KAS Media Programme. Our focusing areas are investigative journalism, mobile journalism and political communication.
- Experiences in journalism or communication
- Interest in social media, shooting videos, photography and creative work
- Very good computer skills, skills in Photoshop and Premiere Pro are beneficial
- Interest in working in a multicultural workspace
- A valid work permit for Singapore is required for an internship in our office
- Contributing to our social media activity
- Support of the planning and realisation of international media conferences, workshops and seminars
- Writing texts for our (online-)publications and KAS website
- Research work
- Wide range of tasks
- Room for own projects
- Insight into the international work of Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung and into our focusing areas: instigative journalism, mobile journalism, Adenauer Scholarship Programme and political communication
Duration / Preparation
The minimum duration of the internship is three months. For the preparation of the scholarship we recommend to be informed on political and media issues in Asia. Accepted non-local applicants will receive a guideline with information on Singapore, e.g. room hunting.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward receiving your application!