Static Contents Detail - Media Programme Asia
We currently have no vacancies for interns for the summer semester break 2022 available.
Become part of one of the 111 worldwide offices of the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung! We offer an insight into the international work environment of an NGO.
- Demonstarted interest or background in journalism
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop and video editing programmes
- Good knowledge of social media marketing
- Interest in working in an international team and with partners in the APAC region
- Proficient in English, further knowledge of Asian languages and knowledge of German is a plus
- Content creation for our social media channels: Graphics, keyword-based texts & video
- Updating of the Adenauer Fellowship alumni database and supporting the project manager in the communication with our fellowship holders
- Support of planning and realisation of conferences, workshops and seminars
- Assisting with research for the conceptualisation of projects and events
- Updating the KAS website
Applicants from Abroad
An update regarding the Vaccinated Travel Lanes (VTLs), air travel between Germany and Singapore and the Covid-19 situation in Singapore can be found on the website of the German Embassy Singapore: singapur.diplo.de/sg-en/service/15-Covid19
Applicants have to meet the criteria for a Working Holiday Pass issued by the Ministry of Manpower Singapore. Please find more information here: mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
A remote internship is not possible.
The minimum duration of an internship for applicants from overseas is two months. Applicants enrolled at universities in Singapore may indicate possible work hours in their application. The intership is inteded to be a full-time position.
We recommend thorough preparation before the start of the internship at the KAS Media Programme Asia. Please go through publications and event reports on the website of the KAS Media Programme Asia. Research before the start of the internship about the current political and media developments in Asia are recommended.
Please send your CV including a cover letter stating the possible start date of your internship in English to email@example.com. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions regarding interships at the KAS Media Programme Asia.