Praktikum im Länderbüro Türkei - Foundation Office Turkey
Internship at the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Türkiye
Students who have to complete a compulsory internship in Türkiye as part of their study program can apply as interns at the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Ankara Office. The university must guarantee the social security of the applicant.
Applications for internships from outside Türkiye can unfortunately not be accepted due to the time-consuming procedure for visa formalities and internship approval on the part of the Ministry of Labour.
The internship will take place in our office in Ankara, therefore students who live or have accommodation in Ankara can apply.
CRITERIA FOR APPLYING FOR AN INTERNSHIP
- Student of politics, international relations, economics, social sciences, or law;
- Mandatory internship request from your university;
- Fluent in English (German language skills are an advantage);
- Motivation to learn new skills, enjoy working in a team, commitment to work;
- Technical skills in Microsoft tools, social media accounts, etc.
- Support KAS Türkiye in organizing events, conferences, workshops, and business trips;
- Assisting with academic research and writing reports;
- Supporting daily office work, such as database maintenance, translations, social media, etc.
The working languages in our office are English and German. Excellent written and spoken English skills are essential for external communications, report writing, and daily internal communication. German language skills are an advantage, but not mandatory.
Required documents for application:
- CV with photo in English
- Certificates of education
- Proof of a mandatory internship
** To apply you need to fill out the form in the link and upload the documents.
Application Form: https://forms.gle/4xhBvkBkTp9Tpspp9
There is no deadline for this application form. The applications received with this form will be evaluated according to the needs of the Ankara office during the year and responses will be given in time.
The working hours are from 8:30 to 17:00. Deviations from this schedule are possible after consultation. Changes in working hours may sometimes be necessary due to KAS Türkiye events.
For further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org