TRAINING MATERIALS [en] [es] [pt] - Regional Programme Energy Security and Climate Change in Latin America
In partnership with Conexión COP, from June and on a monthly basis, we develop and share key sustainable material development and climate change with focus on Latin America. Among the topics covered are the Paris Agreement, climate policy in the region, the INDCs in Latin America, the development of the Green Climate Fund and the outlook of renewable energy.
Download reports, summaries, PPTs and infographics on the links:
(All materials available in Spanish)
- PPT Transparency as a key element in the implementation of the Paris Agreement
- PPT What is missing for the implementation of the Paris Agreement?
- Infographic Adaptation to Climate Change
- Infographic History of climate policies in the world and Latin America
- Summary Informality and Climate Change
INTENDED NATIONALLY DETERMINED CONTRIBUTIONS - INDCs
- Infographic Climate contributions in Latin America and the Caribbean
- PPT Climate contributions in Latin America, country by country
- Report UN synthesis of the aggregate effect of national climate contributions
- Infographic Renewable Energy: The engine that should propel Latin America
- PPT Renewable energy outlook in Latin America and opportunities for the region
- Summary Climate change and energy in Latin America