Single title - Foundation Office Indonesia and East Timor
This portlet should not exist anymore
Excerpts from the Contents:
- Bob S. Hadiwinata: Stirring from Beyond the Borders: International Actors and Democratization in Indonesia
- Ruddy Gobel: Public Communications and Democratization in Indonesia
- I. Gusti Ayu Darsini: The Role of the Secretariat General of the Indonesian House of Representatives in the Era of Reformation in Indonesia
- Maruarar Siahaan: Rule of Law or Role of Law? What is happening to the Legal Reform Process in Indonesia?
- Rudy Alfonso/Rudolf Hauter: Four Years of Regional Autonomy: Sucesses and Problems
- Meth Kusumahadi/Michael Holländer: Non-governmental Organizations After Reformasi - a Power Factor in Indonesia?
- Susy MD. Katipana: The Complexity of Poverty Problems in Eastern Regions of Indonesia: a Conceptual Review
- Y. Subagyo/Sutomo/Louise Hutauruk: How Can We Know What Motivates People: The Dilemma of Societal Dynamics and Science and Technology
- Latanro: The Unrecognized Potential for Indonesian Economic Recovery
- Azyumardi Azra: Southeast Asian Islam in the Post-Bali Bombing: Debunking the Myth
- Theophilus Bela: The Future of Inter-Religious Relations in Indonesia: Assessments from a Non-Muslim Viewpoint
- Jamilin Sirait: Religious Tolerance and Freedom in Indonesia
- Jorge Trindade Neves de Camoes: Problems and Prospects of Timor-Leste after Independence