Praktika bei der KAS in BiH - Predstavništvo u Bosni i Hercegovini
Internships in the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung’s (KAS) Office in Sarajevo
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung’s (KAS) Office in Sarajevo offers internships to students from Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH), Germany, and other countries. Successful applicants will assist in the planning and organization of seminars, writing reports and publications, conducting daily press analysis, and completing administrative office work. Internships last between 3 and 6 months. However, it is recommended that prospective interns apply for the entire duration of 6 months in order to receive a comprehensive insight into the foundation’s work.
- You have a general interest in KAS’ work, and in the political and social situation in BiH and the region
- You are capable of working independently or as part of a team
- You share the foundation’s values
- You have good knowledge of German, English, and Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian (applicants without knowledge of Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian or German can only be accepted in exceptional cases)
- You are familiar with MS Office programs
Your application for an internship at the KAS Office in BiH should include the following documents and information:
- A cover letter expressing your motivation
- Your CV
- The desired beginning and end dates of the internship
The internship is unpaid and, unfortunately, we cannot compensate your travel, accommodation, or daily expenses. You will receive a detailed certificate about your work after the completion of your internship. Please be aware that you are responsible for your own insurance. The foundation bears no liability for any accident or damage that occurs in connection with the internship. Your internship contract will include a probationary period of 4 weeks.
If you would like to become a part of our team and contribute to the KAS’ work through your knowledge and ideas, please e-mail your application to: email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!