E-Government: Best Worldwide Practices & Opportunities for Lebanon - Auslandsbüro Libanon
This portlet should not exist anymore
Electronic government (or e-Government) is the application of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) to government functions and procedures with the purpose of increasing efficiency, transparency and citizen participation.
In this session we will discuss the below:
- Introduction to e-Government Possibilities
- e-Government and transparency
- e-Government and participation
- Governance as enabler of transformation
- Technology developments influencing e-Government
- What is Open Government data?
- Technology usage to help e-Government
- Bringing Citizen services and enhancing the quality of life
- e-Government role in economy & growth acceleration
- e-Government Opportunities for Lebanon
- Current e-Government Global position
- How e-Government can help bring transparency, equality, and citizen first?
- Practical steps needed to achieve a full Lebanese e-Government
Tickets are free, but booking is a must!
Places are limited, book here: https://ihjoz.com/events/6030#checkout