Oil & Gas in Lebanon: Everything you need to know - Auslandsbüro Libanon
This portlet should not exist anymore
Oil & Gas in Lebanon: Everything you need to know - Free Online Interactive Session by I Have Learned Academy - In Collaboration with KAS - Konrad Adenauer Stiftung German organization in Beirut.
Since officially launching the oil and gas sector in 2010, Lebanon has been placing a lot of its hope on the oil and gas sector and politicians have been advertising our not-yet-found natural resources as the magic remedy that will save Lebanon from the depths of its economic and fiscal despairs. Is the oil and gas sector Lebanon's savior? What are the real opportunities and threats associated with the development of this sector?
- The outline of the main points to be discussed (in bullet points):
- A brief overview of the developments of the sector (key milestones).
- Results from drilling in Block 4: What do data tell us?
- Moving forward: What are Lebanon's realistic options amidst an external and internal economic meltdown.
- Debunking some fake news and Q&A.
This session is part of the Free Online Series Program done by I Have Learned Academy in collaboration with KAS: "Innovation & Think Tank Sessions for a better Lebanon".
Booking ahead is a must, places are limited.
This session will be online from the comfort of your home.