Stipendium für Studium in Deutschland - Foundation Office Cambodia
IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION FOR 2023 APPLICATION
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Cambodia Office would like to announce that we are no longer accepting scholarship applications for the 2023 Application Circle. Please reach out to us for more information.
The scholarship “European and International Cooperation” (EIZ) is an offer of Konrad-Adenauer-Foundation, available to students enrolled in Master’s Programs or equivalent educational programs in Germany. This includes:
- Master’s courses at universities for a maximum duration of two years
Please note that doctoral candidates and bachelor students are NOT eligable in this program.
Eligibility and Qualifications
- The scholarship only covers expenses for Master’s Programs (M.A.) at public universities
- Preferred fields of study are Social Science, Socio-Economics, History and Journalism or related areas
- Applicants ought to be active in a social or political context
- Applicants should be able to present excellent results (80 percent or more)
- The scholarship is available for students up to the age of 35 only
- The scholarship covers accommodation, health insurance and basic living costs as well as travel expenses
- Fluent knowledge of the German or English language is necessary for your study program. Knowledge of the German language is of advantage for everyday life
Required Documents to be Submitted
- Admission Letter from the public university of Germany
- Completed Application Form with two passport photographs (Download Application Here )
- CV in tabular form
- Letter of motivation including
- a description of the intended study program (content, objective) and the reason for choosing it
- Explaining the connection to Konrad-Adenauer-Foundation
- Reflection on career ambitions
- Certified copy of your school and bachelor diploma
- Two letters of recommendation written by an academic who is able to comment on your performance as a student
- Mandatory and detailed information about format, content, start, durations and costs of your intended study program
- Health certificate (Can be submitted after being shortlisted and/or awarded)
The Following Deadlines Apply
- Start of study for the summer semester: Application be sent in by 15 December (deadline) of the previous year.
- Start of study for the winter semester: Application must be received by July 1 (deadline) of the same year.
Applications have to be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org following formats below:
- Subject: Application Scholarship_Name of Applicant
- Submit the documents in PDF format and in German or English language. Name the documents using format: First Name_Last Name_Name of document (i.e. Chhayheng_Soth_CV)
Note: Please note that the Cambodia Country Office of Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung only considers the application of Cambodian candidates. For international candidates, please check with the office of Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung at your home country or the headquarter for information.
Scholarship Contact Person
- Chhayheng Soth, Program Manager for Foreign Affairs, | Tel. +855 23 966 176, +855 87 880 994 | email@example.com