detail - Foundation Office Ghana
This portlet should not exist anymore
TEPPCON PARTNERSHIP IMPACT ASSESSMENT, FROM 21ST TO 31ST JANUARY 2008
Categories of people to be interviewed/seek views and ideas about the TEPPCON – Partnership Civic Education Workshops from 2002 to 2007 in the Dioceses of TEP
- Those who have attended our workshops. Between ten and twenty (10 & 20) persons in each diocese.
- One or two in the communities who can testify that some one or people who have experienced our workshops, the life style(s) reflect the objectives of the workshops or the Civic Education.
- Parish Priest and any religious that have attended our Workshops or Opening Ceremonies.
- Any traditional ruler or authorities
- Any Individual identified by the Diocesan/Civic Education team
- Institutions: Districts and Regional Coordinating Councils, (DCE, Regional Minister, any officer(s) that have attended the workshop(s).
- District, Municipal or Metropolitan Assembly
- NGOs that attended our Workshops or Opening Ceremonies
- Institute of Local Government
- Diocesan Partnership Coordinators
- Diocesan Civic education teams
- The Manager of Action Aid Ghana
- Upper West Region in Tumu
- (Mr. Ernest K. Koranteng)
- Wa Diocese to note
- The Rector and any staff of St. Victor’s who have attended the Workshop(s) or Opening Ceremonies (Tamale to take note).
- Any person, a diocese recommends.
- The President of TEPPCON, Most Rev. Gregory Ebo Kpiebaya
- All Bishops of TEP
- TEPPCON Resource Persons
- KAS Country Rep and the Senior Programme Officer
- Muenster Diocesan Committee
- Dr. Villegas of Muenster
- The Executive Secretary of TEPPIA
- The Executive of TEPPCON
- The Provincial Partnership Coordinator
- Any other person(s) recommended by TEPPCON, KAS or the Diocese of Muenster.