COVID19-Multi-Country Study Research Results - Foundation Office Israel
Measuring the Attitudes of Citizens in Israel, Palestinian Authority, Germany, United States, United Kingdom, Italy, and Poland Towards Coronavirus / COVID-19
· Are people more optimistic or pessimistic?
· Do they know someone with Coronavirus?
· Do they think they might get it?
· Do they have confidence in their healthcare system?
· Do they support or oppose their leader’s response?
· Are they more concerned with their personal health or finances?
· Do they have more or less faith in God?
· Is the worst behind us or yet to come?
· Will the post-Coronavirus world be better or worse?