KAS Sur-Place-Stipendien - Foundation Office Cambodia
About the Scholarship: Adenauer Young Scholars for Excellence Program of Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Cambodia (KAS Cambodia) is open to Cambodian full-time students who are pursuing Bachelor's or Master's degree in the country. Our aim is to prepare young Cambodians for academic and professional success by granting financial support and facilitating personal development.
- Awards of USD 250 monthly for 12 months
- Access to KAS’s event and free publications
- Chance to connect with local and international experts
- Opportunity to publish own paper(s)
- Become a member of KAS alumni
Requirements and Fundamentals of Scholarship: To be eligible for the scholarship you should
- have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- currently pursue Bachelor's or Master's degree in Law, Social/Political Science or International Relations
- be good command of English
- demonstrate good critical thinking abilities
- actively participate in civic and social activities
Extension of Scholarship: The scholarship can be extended for up to another year if you show special dedication to the program. This is measured by the amount of extra-curricular activities you take part in, e.g. attendance at workshops and discussions organized by KAS and its partners or publishing a paper on a relevant topic.
End of Scholarship: The scholarship will automatically be discontinued when the beneficiary is no longer enrolled as a full-time student or doesn’t fulfill the requirements for extension.
How to Apply: Send your CV, the KAS Application Form for Young Adenauer Scholars and a cover letter, stating your motivation to apply and how you would like to engage in KAS’s and its partners’ activities in one PDF file to Sousanda.email@example.com
- July 31, 2020: Deadline to apply
- August 10, 2020: Selected canidates will be invited for interview
- August 13, 2020: Interview
- August 20, 2020: Announment of Adenauer Young Scholars 2020
- August 24, 2020: Orientation day
Sousanda Ly | Communication Officer | Sousanda.firstname.lastname@example.org