detail - Foundation Office Cambodia
This portlet should not exist anymore
THINK Green, SAVE Energy the new practical energy efficiency seminar is designed to provide beyond the studies insights into the professional and potential working environment. Participants will learn in 6 sessions (over a 6-month period) the fundamentals of the energy use in buildings, energy efficiency concepts, solar energy and the basics of energy auditing and actual implementation of energy saving measures. The seminar approach consists of both simple theoretical understanding as well as hands-on experience on energy auditing and greening strategies for typical office in Phnom Penh. At the end of this project, both the KAS office building and the participants will be benefitted by establishing strategies and tools to make the KAS office building more energy efficient.
Call for Application
Application is Now Open and available to Bachelor’s and Master’s students and young professional of Cambodian nationality majoring in related fields.
- Making a unique social and networking
- Knowing new theories of energy efficiency
- Hands-on experience on energy saving
- Free charged of cost
- Certificate of completion
- Be a senior student in the fields of electrical or mechanical engineering, architecture, environmental science or other related fields.
- Good command in English
- Strongly motivated and committed to be part of the program and to attend all 6 sessions of the seminar during the next 6 months
How to apply:
Any interested applicants are invited to summit an online application by 29th Februrary 2020. Successful applicants will be contacted for further information.
Maximum 25 participants will be selected.