Politische Bildungsakademie - Auslandsbüro Kambodscha
This portlet should not exist anymore
Call for Applications:
Applications are now open for young politicians, actors of civil society as well as young professionals in state institutions. Any interested applicants are invited to complete the online application by close of business, May 11, 2019. Only successful candidate will be notified. Significant weight will be given to the applicant's motivation and willingness to participate in the academy. Working language of the 4-days academy will be Khmer and English.
What PEA aims:
- To boost participation and empower young people in Cambodian political processes
- To promote an open and friendly environment for political and social discussion among Cambodian young people
- To expand a network of and establish a dialogue among high potential and politically interested youth from different political perspectives
- To enable youth to transform their ideas and willingness into an input for a better social and political environment in the country
What You can Benefits:
- 4-days learning, and engaging and a life-time network building with experts and other participants with different background and experiences in the socio-political field
- Skill improvement: critical thinking, communication, debate, project implementation, etc.
- Knowledge improvement: politics in general and in Cambodia context, governance, etc.
- A chance to implement own project with the support from KAS
- A certificate after the successful completion of the Academy
- Participation in the Academy is free of charge. KAS will cover all costs related to participation in the Academy. In addition, the participants will be provided relevant document kits during the Academy
Who do we look for:
The academy will involve 20-30 Cambodian young individuals who are
- Politically interested, socially engaged and who ideally have the goal to be part of Cambodian politics in the future
- Strongly motivated and committed to be part of the 4-days academy
- members of political parties, civil society activists, civil servants, members of community and municipal council or senior university students
How to apply
Online application form is available for any interested applicants to complete until May 11, 2019. Applicants will be required to upload their CV through the online application.
- Call for Applications: April, 22 2019
- Deadline of the Application: May 11, 2019
- Date of Academy: 27th -30th May, 2019, Kampot Province
For questions regarding the Academy, applications and practical arrangements, please contact Ms. Bin Rasmeykanyka at firstname.lastname@example.org or h/p: 017 333 427
See english program version