detail - Foundation Office Lebanon
This portlet should not exist anymore
The Leaders among us... Online Interactive Panel Discussion by I Have Learned Academy in Collaboration with KAS.
Leadership is not about the "Za3im" or loud celebrity who has people following him. Leadership is an act of courage, it's when an individual stands out and makes a difference in the daily life of others, letting people naturally follow the way. It's about leading by example and taking action.
The latest events in Lebanon has clearly shown that many leaders, are normal individuals like us, who decided to take a step and make a change around them.
The leaders are among us.
In this session, Randa Farah, Social Psychology & Group Dynamics Instructor at USJ, and also the founder of I Have Learned Academy & Lebtivity.com selected and will be interviewing 5 leaders among us:
- Madi Karimeh: The DJ of the Revolution who changed the vibes of Tripoli from fighting to peace.
- Melissa Fathallah: Who insisted on getting the crane to continue the research of the dead people below the ruins of Mar Mikhael after the explosion.
- Peter Mouracade: Who started the cleanup initiative in Beirut to keep the streets of Beirut Clean after the revolution.
- Wael Lazkani: Who initiated "Matbakh El Balad" to cook for all people for free on the streets and was an example for many others to distribute food for others.
- Christelle Drouby: Who led a group of young people to clean the houses of the people in Gemmayze and Mar Mikhael affected by the explosion.
The session will be an interactive panel with questions & answers from the panelists and interaction with the audience.
This session is part of the Free Online Series Program done by I Have Learned Academy in collaboration with KAS: "Innovation & Think Tank Sessions for a better Lebanon".
Booking ahead is free but is a must, places are limited so save your slot!
This session will be online from the comfort of your home.