GLOBSEC 2022 Bratislava Forum - Biuro Fundacji Polska
This portlet should not exist anymore
At the 17th edition of GLOBSEC, taking place at the Grand Hotel River Park in Bratislava, Slovakia, from 2 – 4 June 2022, high-ranking representatives from politics, business and science from 80 countries across the world will discuss on global security, international cooperation and actions to strengthen Central Eastern Europe.
‘GLOBSEC 2022 Bratislava Forum’ will focus on three key areas to mobilize:
- support for Ukraine and broader European neighbourhood
- resources of the west to strengthen resilience at home
- global coalitions to defend democracy
The Foreign Office of KAS in Poland will send a Polish delegation to the Forum, to participate in in-depth discussions and bilateral side talks to support political partners and make mutual relations in CEE stronger.
Members of the Polish Delegation at GLOBSEC 2022 are:
- Bogdan Klich (Head of Delegation), Senate of the Republic of Poland, Senator of the Republic of Poland (since 2011) / Koalicja Obywatelska
- Anna Szymańska-Klich, Institute of Strategic Studies (ISS) in Kraków, President of the Board of ISS
- Paweł Kowal, Sejm of the Republic of Poland, Member of the Sejm (since 2007) / Koalicja Obywatelska
- Bartłomiej Kot, Warsaw Security Forum, Program Director
- Thomas Behrens, Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung in Poland, Project Coordinator
Members of the delegation will participate in the following conference sessions, among others:
- SIDE-MEETING: 'Future Security & Defence Council Executive Lunch'
02 June 2022, 13:30-15:00, Executive Living room
- Curtis Scaparrotti, The Cohen Group, Senior Counselor
- Bogdan Klich, Foreign and European Union Affairs Committee; Chairman
- SIDE-EVENT: 'What’s Next for Europe?: From the Conference on the Future of Europe to a New Reality'
02 June 2022, 17:30-19:00, Ferdinand meeting room 1&2
- Katarina Cséfalvayová; Director; Institute for Central Europe
- Milena Hrdinková; Former State Secretary of European Affairs of the Czech Republic
- Roland Freudenstein; Vice President and Head of GLOBSEC Brussels, Belgium
- Bogdan Klich; Chairman; Foreign and European Union Affairs Committee; Senate; Poland
Led by: Sebastian Schaeffer; Managing Director; Institute for the Danube Region and Central Europe (IDM)
Please find the AGENDA of the GLOBSEC 2022 Bratislava Forum here:
See further information on 'GLOBSEC 2022 Bratislava Forum' on the official website: