Single title - Foundation Office Thailand
This portlet should not exist anymore
With Thai experts in the local administration field giving comprehensive lectures, the Creative Urban Solution Center (CUSC) and the Social Research Institute (SRI) of Chiang Mai University succeeded in collecting answers to the questions mentioned above. To disseminate the information and contribute to strengthen local government and local administration in Thailand, KAS Thailand supported the organisers to publish this book for further studies by academics and interested public.
Contents in the book are:
1. Decade of the Provincial Administration Organizations (PAO): Finance and Administration 2010-2020 by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Weerasak Krueathep, Department of Public Administration, Faculty of Political Science, Chulalongkorn University;
2. 65 Years of the Provincial Administration Organizations (PAO) and the results on its local election on 20 December 2020 by Dr. Nattakorn Vititanon, Department of Public Administration, Faculty of Humanities and Social Science, Chiang Mai Rajabhat University;
3. Looking at Ubonratchathani through the 4-Year Local Development Plan (2018-2021) and the election of the PAO on 20 December 2020 by Patawee Chotanan, Faculty of Political Science, Ubon Ratchathani University;
4. The Role of PAO Councils in Monitoring and Evaluating Central and Local Government Agencies by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Alongkorn Akkasaeng, College of Politics and Governance, Mahasarakham University; and
5. A Decade of Local Government in Thailand (2010-2020): The PAO and the First Election in the Past Six Years by Emer. Prof. Dr. Tanet Charoenmuang, Faculty of Political Science and Public Administration, Chiang Mai University
Book file can be downloaded from this page.
If you are interested in receiving the printed version of the book, please send your request directly to CUSC.