Job Announcement - Foundation Office Vietnam
- Perform daily inspections on all assigned vehicles.
- Ensure that car is properly cleaned and maintained and that any need for repairs is outlined and reported.
- Obtain orders for transporting or things to different locations and ensure that they are carried out correctly.
- Receive items and documents for transport and ensure that they are safely transported to their destinations.
- Find safe/ short routes to destinations, ensuring that timelines are met.
- Safely drive assigned office vehicle by following set rules and regulations.
- Transport people to their destinations, handle office pick-up duties and deliver parcels and documents.
- Maintain contact with the dispatch team or team member to ensure that he or she is made aware of the delivery or transport situations.
- Perform both preventative and regular maintenance on assigned vehicles and ensure that proper detailing is performed.
- Keeping and updating the log book of the car
- Assist in technical office support
- Assist in logistical work for activities, if required.
Required Qualifications, Experiences, Skills:
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Minimum 5 years of experience (working with foreign NGOs is an advantage)
- Good level of English communication
- Age from 40 to 50 years old and good health
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- A high school diploma at least
Long term employment perspectives, good regime and working condition.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The indicative starting date is 1st July, 2023.