3SI turns five - Biuro Fundacji Polska
This portlet should not exist anymore
Today, 5 years after the formal establishment of 3SI, the Konrad Adenauer Foundation in Poland invites you to an online debate on the conception of the Three Seas Initiative as well as different national views and perspectives on this alliance.
We discuss these topics with distinguished experts from Poland, Croatia, Bulgaria and Latvia.
The questions to be discussed include the following:
- Which motives led to the founding of the Three Seas Initiative?
- How is the current development of 3SI seen in different parts of Europe?
- What is the role of the initiative within the international framework - especially in relation to the European Union and in transatlantic relations?
Participants in the discussion from all across Europe are:
- Piotr Buras, Head of the European Council on Foreign Relations, Warsaw (Poland)
- Dr. Mate Granic, Special Advisor to the Prime Minister of the Republic of Croatia, former Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Croatia (1993-2000) (Croatia)
- Yordan Bozhilov, President of the Sofia Security Forum (Bulgaria)
- Otto Tabuns, Director of the Baltic Security Foundation (Latvia)
The discussion is moderated by Thomas Behrens, Project Coordinator at the Foreign Office of the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung in Poland
The debate will be held in English and conducted at the Lidex-studio in Warsaw/Poland as well as online with the participation of panellists from Croatia, Bulgaria and Latvia.
The VIDEO will also be available on facebook; see: https://www.facebook.com/kaswarschau