Foreign Relations Survey (Wave IIII)– Summer 2023 - Auslandsbüro Jordanien
NAMA-Strategic Intelligence Solutions and Konrad Adenauer Stiftung will collaborate on implementing the 2023 wave of the Foreign Relations Survey to gauge Jordanians’ knowledge and preferences of Jordan’s foreign relations across multiple layers. The survey looks to explore Jordanians’ perceptions of Jordan’s greatest allies and economic supporters, and which country Jordan should have as an ally and which country does Jordan share foreign policy objectives with, political relations and diplomatic relations, the roles played by key states in the region, Arab-Israeli conflict, instability and regional conflicts, international conflicts.
The survey questionnaire, designed collaboratively between NAMA and KAS, consists of five sections that serve to compile and track benchmarked data on Jordanians’ perceptions of Jordan’s foreign relations, with significant emphasis on German-Jordanian relations.
These sections are as follows:
• The first section: General – Foreign Policy Attitudes;
• The second section: Foreign Relations;
• The third section: Geopolitical Dynamics – Regional and International Conflicts;
• The fourth section: Perceptions of Germany;
• The fifth and last section is to acquire demographic information to ensure representation of the sample and to conduct cross-tabulations.
The Survey will be available for Download Soon.