Foreign Relations Survey (Wave IV)– Summer 2023 - Foundation Office Jordan
NAMA-Strategic Intelligence Solutions and Konrad Adenauer Stiftung collaborated on implementing the 2023 wave of the Foreign Relations Survey to gauge Jordanians’ knowledge and preferences of Jordan’s foreign relations across multiple layers. The survey looks to explore Jordanians’ perceptions of Jordan’s greatest allies and economic supporters, which country Jordan should have as an ally and which country Jordan shares foreign policy objectives with, political relations and diplomatic relations, the roles played by key states in the region, Arab-Israeli conflict, instability and regional conflicts, international conflicts.
The survey questionnaire, designed collaboratively between NAMA and KAS, consists of five sections that compile and track benchmarked data on Jordanians’ perceptions of Jordan’s foreign relations, with significant emphasis on German-Jordanian relations.
These sections are as follows:
• The first section: General – Foreign Policy Attitudes;
• The second section: Foreign Relations;
• The third section: Geopolitical Dynamics – Regional and International Conflicts;
• The fourth section: Perceptions of Germany;
• The fifth and last section is to acquire demographic information to ensure sample representation and to conduct cross-tabulations.
The survey can be viewed and downloaded in both English and Arabic language on the right side of the page.