Statische Inhalte Detail - Begabtenförderung und Kultur
Auswahl an Publikationen
- The Welfare Cost of Lawlessness: Evidence from Somali Piracy, 2011.
- Can Workfare Programs Moderate Violence? Evidence From India, 2013.
- The Welfare Cost of Lawlessness: Estimating the Welfare Cost of Somali Piracy, joint with Tim Besley and Hannes Mueller, Journal of the European Economics Association, Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 203 - 239, April 2015.
- Group Lending Without Joint Liability, joint with Jon de Quidt and Maitreesh Ghatak. Forthcoming in the Journal of Development Economics.
- On the Comparative Advantage of U.S.Manufacturing: Evidence from the Shale Gas Revolution, joint Rabah Arezki, CAGE Working Paper Series.
- Fracking Growth, CEP Discussion Paper No 1278.
- Social Insurance and Conflict: Evidence from India, EOPP Working Paper 53.
- Market Structure and Borrower Welfare in Microfinance, joint with Jon de Quidt and Maitreesh Ghatak.
- Commercialization and the Decline of Joint Liability Microcredit, joint with Jon de Quidt and Maitreesh Ghatak.
- More than An Urban Legend: Power Rationing, Fertility and the Long run Effects on Mothers, joint with Amar Shanghavi and Oliver Pardo, CEP Discussion Paper No 1247.
- Take what you can: property rights, contestability and conflict, joint with Samuel Marden.