The Eastern Partnership: Current situation and possible prospects
The Eastern Partnership Summer School aims to:
- establish contacts and build networks among young professionals from the EU and EaP countries, committed to improvement of geopolitical and geo-economic situation in the EU’s Eastern Neighborhood,
- serve as a communication platform for the exchange of young leaders with different views on the future of the EaP and thus help to formulate common positions,
- enhance understanding of main challenges in the EaP region,
- provide a platform for exchange of best practices,
- develop concrete recommendations and proposals for the EaP improvement.
During the workshops, participants will work on a search for areas of common interest and then prepare a joint action plan. Under the guidance of professional researchers, participants will have the opportunity to carry-out their analytical project devoted to problems and different dimensions of the Eastern Partnership.
The call is open for young researchers and experts:
- from the EU and EaP countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova),
- working in the field of international relations, law, NGO, social sciences,
- preferably aged between 25 and 35 years,
- command of English language. Knowledge of Russian language is highly welcomed.
The School is organized by the Institute of History of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, in cooperation with Belarusian State University, Faculty of International Relations; the Konrad Adenauer Foundation and Friedrich Ebert Foundation.
Process of application
Please fill in the Application form. Short listed candidates will be contacted till August 12, 2018.
CV and motivation letter has to be provided for a successful submission of the application form. Motivation letter should consist of a personal statement no longer than a page and relate directly to the topic of this year’s International Summer School.
Application deadline: July 30, 2018.
All applications after the deadline won’t be accepted.
Working language: English
Costs (accommodation, travel, visa) relevant to participation in the School will be covered by the organizers.
For any additional inquiries please contact the Institute of History of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus:
Email: EaPschool18@gmail.com or firstname.lastname@example.org,